The biggest laughs.
Christmas 2018 at Laughterhouse
Join us at Laughterhouse for the funniest festive season yet! We’re seeing-out this year with a full month of extra special Christmas shows, featuring only the biggest names from TV and the national circuit!
This December we’ve got a the perfect batch of all-headliner shows at Liverpool’s flagship comedy venue The Slaughter House plus a once in a lifetime all-star comedy showcase at the World-famous Liverpool Philharmonic Hall.
There’s no need to compromise on hilarity with shows featuring high-profile comedians such as Britain's Got Talent Winner Lost Voice Guy, Tom Stade and Neil Fitzmaurice!
Tickets start from just £15, with plenty of supplementary options to make your evening complete. We’ve been working hard with our outstanding partner restaurant The Old Bank to craft exceptional Christmas Meal Deals which will provide something for every palate.
With only the very best in live comedy on offer, we’ve got your Christmas night out sorted at Laughterhouse.
NOTE: Meal Deals include 3 course menu plus Premier Comedy Seats. Meals to be eaten at our restaurant partner The Old Bank before or after the show.*
We are currently taking deposits for Christmas 2018 - call our booking hotline on 0800 177 7575 or choose the deposit option under ticket type on your chosen event (remaining balance will be due 30 days prior to the show).
*Meal deals are eaten before or after the show at The Old Bank across the road from The Slaughter House. The restaurant are happy to provide details of dishes which would suit a range of dietary requirements. Call our booking hotline on 0800 177 7575 for meal availability as restaurant places will sell out early!
The Old Bank Christmas Comedy Menu
• Caramelized Balsamic & Onion Tarts With Goat’s Cheese & Thyme.
• Creamy Garlic Mushroom & Rocket Sourdough Bruschetta.
• Smoked Salmon & Prawn Cocktail With A Whisky Marie Rose Sauce.
• Chicken Liver Pate With Cranberry Butter, Red Onion Chutney & Sourdough Toast.
• Creamy Roasted Butternut Squash Soup Served With Sourdough Bread.
• Roast Breast of Turkey. Stuffing Pigs In Blankets, Roast potatoes, Honeyand Thyme Carrots & Parsnips, Brussels Sprouts And Gravy.
• Fillet of Salmon. Served With, Steam Broccoli, Creamy Garlic Potato and Dillbutter Cream Sauce Served With Honey & Thyme Roasted Carrots & Parsnips.
• Roasted Mushroom, Cranberry & Brie Wellington Served With Roasted Potatoes, Honey Thyme Carrots & Parsnips, Brussel sprouts And Gravy.
• Roast Sirloin Of Beef Served With All The Seasonal Trimmings. Roast Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts, Pigs In Blankets, Honey & Thyme Carrots, Parsnips, Stuffing, Gravy and Yorkshire Pudding.
• Butternut Squash Risotto With Parmesan Cheese & Crispy Sage.
• Christmas Pudding Served With Brandy Sauce.
• Festive Cheesecake Served With Custard Or Vanilla Ice Cream.
• Classic Apple Crumble Served With Vanilla Cream.