Love this gig
Terms and Conditions
1. Doors open 7.15pm and close 7.45pm (unless otherwise stated). If you arrive after 7.55pm, you may lose your seats to standing customers and also may not be allowed into the club until the interval.
2. Show starts 8.00pm (unless otherwise stated).
3. This is an 18 and over performance. The venue reserves the right to request proof of age before admission to the club (accepted ID: valid passport or driver’s licence)
4. Your name will be on the door at the entrance to the club. Please bring your emailed booking confirmation or ticket with you as proof of purchase.
5. All seating is reserved and allocated prior to the performance. A member of staff will show you to your seats upon arrive.
6. If you have purchased a concessions ticket (NUS, NHS, OAP, emergency services, armed forces), you will be required to show appropriate proof of identification upon entry to the club. For groups of concessions, all parties must have their identification with them.
7. A limited number of concession tickets (NUS, NHS, OAP, emergency services, armed forces) and comedy only tickets can be purchased on the door between 7.15pm and 7.45pm subject to availability.
8. Any customers continually disrupting the show, using their mobile phones, shouting out or talking WILL be asked to leave.
9. Line-ups are correct at time of purchase, but may be subject to change.
10. Only alcohol purchased on the premises may be consumed on-site. Security staff may peform spot checks to ensure that customers are adhering to this request.
1. Meal deals are available.
2. Meals are eaten BEFORE the show at your restaurant of choice.
3. The last sitting is 6.30pm and the restaurant will contact you to confirm your table time.
4. Piccolino Restaurant & Bar operate a strict dress code - NO FANCY DRESS.
5. Our restaurant partner is Piccolino Restaurant & Bar. Laughterhouse will contact you no later than 48 hours prior to the day of the show to confirm your table time. Meals are paid for IN ADVANCE along with the comedy ticket.
6. Meal deals may be available at our other venues please call 0800 177 7575 for further information.
1. If you would like to sit with another party who have booked online or via the Booking Hotline, please call us on 0800 177 7575 and we will ensure you are seated together.
2. To secure a group booking (8 people or more), via the Booking Hotline, a deposit of £10 per person or a minimum of £100 is required. The balance is due 30 days prior to the event. If the number of people in your party reduces prior to the balance due date, relevant deposits will be deducted from the balance. If the number of people in your party reduce after the balance due date, deposits and tickets will not be refunded.
3. Increases in party size are subject to availability.
4. Fancy dress is fine to a point. If you are planning to come in fancy dress please contact the office on 0800 177 7575 as some of our restaurants do not allow fancy dress.
1. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. All telephone bookings are subject to a non-refundable £1.00 transaction fee for debit cards and a minimum £1.00 or 3% transaction fee for credit cards. On-line bookings are subject to a booking fee of £1 per ticket purchased.
3. Bookings made via the Booking Hotline and on-line will receive emailed confirmation. This email is your ticket to the show.
1. To secure your Christmas booking, a deposit of £10 per person, or minimum £100 for Comedy Only tickets and £20 per person, or minimum £100 for Meal Deal tickets is required.
2. The deposit is non-transferable and non-refundable.
3. The balance is due 1 month prior to the performance.
4. Increases in party size are subject to availability.
5. Shows start at 8.00pm and standard performance details apply.
6. For customers who have booked meal deals, all meals are eaten prior to the show. The respective restaurant will confirm your table time with you.
VENUES, LISTINGS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
1. For more information on any of our venues or listings, please visit www.laughterhousecomedy.com or telephone 0800 177 7575.
2. Become a Laughterhouse Comedy follower on Twitter at www.twitter.com/Laughter_house, or search for ‘Laughterhouse Comedy’ on Facebook, for competitions, ticket offers, gags, show details and much, much more!!
1. The content of this and any other site related to Laughterhouse Comedy (content being images, text, sound and video files, programs and scripts) is copyright © Laughterhouse Comedy. All rights are expressly reserved
2. The content of this website can be accessed, printed and downloaded in an unaltered form (unaltered including being stretched, compressed, coloured or altered in any way so as to distort content from its original proportions or format) with copyright acknowledged, on a temporary basis for personal study which is not for a direct or indirect commercial use and any non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained, without the prior written consent of Laughterhouse Comedy.
3. By using Laughterhouse Comedy sites or services, you agree that you may not use any part of such service for any illegal purpose.
4. You warrant that you have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that any data you submit to this Website is true and accurate and free from viruses or anything else, which may have a contaminating or destructive effect on any part of this Website or any other technology owned/operated by Laughterhouse Comedy.
5. We will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to this website, but access to the website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
6. We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or remove without notice any information or service on this Website from time to time.
7. We assume no responsibility for the content or services of any other websites to or from which this Website has links.